Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Valentine













Happy  Valentine's Day! <3
Are you going out today or have you already done it? I got a red dress from Romwe just in time.
So happy it fits on Valentine theme. Robin and I were in Restaurante Olé last night.
This restaurant is Robin's favorite place. I gave Robin a card and chocolate baking. 
I must say girls expect roses on Valentine's Day from their boyfriends more than anything else.
Am I right? :D On Friday Robin come home and gave me a gift. 
When I saw the paper wrapped  on it, I couldn't think about anything else only a tree. 
He bought me a tree? Lately he told me that was orchid and he gave me a good reason why he bought it instead for roses. The orchid stays longer then roses, it was last for months.
This man is deeply romantic person.  And he also gave me hearts earrings as Anniversary gift.
Just wait to see what I will give him next week. :)

Have a good day! <3



Dress : Romwe  Earrings :  H&M  Shoes : Dinsko

No comments:

Post a Comment