Saturday, April 30, 2016

White Labour Day

Följ min blogg med Bloglovin





At the Mariehamn's airport. I'm travelling back to Kouvola. Few things keep surprised me every week. Not a single good new but this's life. I disappeared from school on Wednesday without saying anything to my classmates that my grandma passed away on Monday morning.
Me and my mom directly flew to Thailand on Thursday.
I know I'm very bad at speak out my minds and love to keep everything inside.
Since I was little and in school, our teachers and our parents taught us to respect them. We never got a chance to speak, only respect the them. Specially when people say anything negative about us, never say anything back. It was our culture. It sounds so sick, isn't it? After 10 years, all the negative things fulfilled inside my brian and heart. Now it's s time to speak louder, get up and be myself.

Have a good day. <3


3 comments:

  1. This is truly and beautiful outfit. Classy, elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly and beautiful outfit. Classy, elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you. You have often your military signature style. :)

      Delete