Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday In Helsinki






Hello Friday!
I just got back from Helsinki few hours ago. I don't feel tired but my feet hurt sobbadly. I started my day 7 O'clock by waking to Kouvola's railwaystation.
The train was 10 minutes late but it was okay. I made my time.
I firstly went Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there went so quick least than 5 minutes.
But in Thai embassy got longer then I thought.
It was many problems while  I tried to do all papers for my mom.
I actually knew nothing. I just went there to do favor as my mom asked me.
 But they were nice as always. Everything was done.
Then I walked straight to Cyber Shop in Kamppi Center. I couldn't find it, I was little dizzy. Later I checked their website, it moved to Forum Center, it's on second floor.
 I found it after walked to small area. Why they build the shopping center like that?
There are a lot of hidden shops in many shopping centers. I guessed people never visit those shops.
At Cyber shop I found hair extensions. They looked good on me but still too thin for me and I should get one more package and let my hair grows thicker. Very happy after visited Cyber Shop.
Oh the pants too. :D I met Jenni later and we had lunch at Chinese restaurant and we visited many shops. That's why my feet hurt so much!

Happy hours! 
Good night Finland! <3
*I forgot it's Friday 13th. 









3 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing outfit. So stylish, so chic... Hope you had time to rest your feet 😜😜😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing outfit. So stylish, so chic... Hope you had time to rest your feet 😜😜😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my feet are better now. :)

    ReplyDelete