Monday, May 30, 2016

I Choose To Be Happy Today


   






Hello a happy Monday!
How was your Monday? My Monday went great, even you know how much I hate learning Finnish.
But it's better than mathematics.
I've been waiting for few days to have my floral tank top that I bought from H&M.
Summer plus floral clothes can never get wrong. 
Today is finally sunny day. I wished I would have much time to blog but sadly not.
Plus the bad weather is one of the reasons and the last thing I wished is have at least a friend with me. So we can go and take pictures together. 
I bought new shoes today cause those ballerina flats I often used, now they are broken.
They are so comfortable! But what can I expect from the low price? Nothing.
Anyway, living here in Finland, you don't have to be scared of losing money for clothes.
I can guarantee. Ria and I talked about it all the time that we can never nice clothes here, 
only buy from the internet. I think most of people here shopping online.
But I hate it, I just don't like to wait for things.
The last thing I want to say before I leave, my Prada sunglasses are here. Can't wait to get them tomorrow. And tomorrow me and my class are going to the beach. 

I wish hope you all have a good day tomorrow! <3 

Tank top : H&M  Pants : Thailand
s








3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous my dear! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fabulous my dear! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete