Thursday, June 2, 2016

Prada Sunglasses SPR 09S Review / Zalando











Hello!
First of all, I hope your day went great. My day went so messy in this morning.
As I mentioned before that I purchased a Prada sunglasses from Zalando.
And today I'm going to review it for you all. I think doing a review for clothes, bags and the other shopping websites is very helpful. I always do a lot of research before I buy things.
And I hope you will do the same, it's good to know other opinions.
Anyway, I was looking for a pair of sunglasses for a year. My mom told me I should get a better sunglasses that can protect my eyes. That was the reason I couldn't decide.
Last week I checked on Zalando website, which I've never done it before.
I was quickly in love with this Prada sunglasses. It's a basic sunglasses. ( But I wished the lens would be darker. ) The sunglasses costs 199,95 €.
 I purchased it with 10 € voucher on Thursday last week, I got it for 189,95 €
 and it arrived here on Monday. I picked it up on Tuesday. I was very impressed with quick shipping.
Here what I got, A black case with sunglasses and inside a dark blue box were a manufacturer's note and a Prada clothe. I think that's it when you buy Prada sunglasses.
So what do you think? I think it's gorgeous. 
>>>> Here can you find it from Zalando. <<<<

Have a nice day. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment