Thursday, June 4, 2015

Flower Power




Here comes summer.
Yesterday when I came home from the dentist and got a letter from vocational university 
about admission.
On Monday next week at eight o'clock starts entrance examination.
I started to lose all my confident, even though I got everything in my hands.
All the tickets booked to Vasa next Monday. Thanks to my lovely boyfriend. <3  
Can't wait to get out of here again.
..........................
Today is a nice weather! I've been waiting for summer sun.
The flowers start to grow in my mom's backyard and I can't wait to play with my camera and clothes.
 Nothing fits better than floral dress in summer day. 



   





Today look.
I love those cat eye glasses from His & Her Vintage.
Dress : Alice Vintage
Singer earrings : From exhibition 

No comments:

Post a Comment